Install Directions

Coordinator
Sep 20, 2009 at 4:29 AM

Need install directions for various operating systems.  Please respond to this post if you've tested installations on other operating systems.

Jan 21, 2010 at 3:59 PM

I have installed on Windows 7.  Everything works great and I really like the screen saver. I only ran into three issues. 

1. The settings can be saved and when I click preview the screen saver uses the current settings, however when the screen saver activates automatically the defaults are used.

2. When starting the screen saver the trails all start from the top left corner to the starting position of the balls.  I would like the starting trails to be hidden.

3. There seems to be lines of black color that move on top of the ball trails.  Appears to be between each ball.  I would like to not see the trainls covered up except from the fade effect.

Coordinator
Jan 23, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Thanks for the feedback on the installation on Windows 7.  I haven't had the opportunity to test with Windows 7 yet.

I've opened Issues for the other items mentioned.  I'm currently rewriting in WPF.  Hopefully the graphics components will work out better.